Falling In Love With Fall

novembre 30, 2015


Hello you! I love a good striped top. It’s one of the most classic items you can have in your wardrobe. It's versatile and effortless. A must have staple!
Mixed with a neoprene skirt, I like it. It’s a seasonless piece that you can wear all year round. With some camel color knee boots and one of my grandma's vintage bag. I'm falling in love with Autumn, once again!
I have been busy and I will have a busy schedule coming up too, which I will keep you updated with all the exciting things happening here.
Have a nice week!
▬▬▬▬▬ 
Hello! J'aime un bon petit haut rayé. Il est l'un des éléments les plus classiques que vous pouvez avoir dans votre garde-robe. Il est polyvalent et se porte facilement. Un must-have incontournable !
Je le porte avec une jupe en néoprène, j'adore. C'est une pièce toute saison que vous pouvez porter toute l'année. Avec des bottes camel et un sac vintage de ma grand-mère. Je tombe amoureuse encore une fois de l'automne !
J'ai été bien occupé et je vais aussi avoir un emplois du temps chargé dans les jours qui viennent. Je vous tiendrai au courant ici de toutes les choses passionnantes qui arrivent.
Passez une bonne semaine !


I was wearing :

Top Laura Clément
Sunnies Sportsgirl
Skirt Chicwish
Earrings Dior
Knee Boots Sam Edelman
Bag Vintage from my grandma

Make Up Couvrante, Innoxa
Lipstick Dior Addict Smile n°451
Nail Polish Dior Be Dior n°976

Thanks to the photographer, my dear friend

You Might Also Like

10 commentaires

  1. Great post! thanks for sharing:) Do you want to support each others blog by following each other? Please let me know so I can follow you right back:)

    xoxo
    www.theclosetelf.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Seriously the most amazing skirt. I love the hem!!! <3

    Velveteencockroach

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I totally agree about the striped top:) It's one of those classic pieces that are appropriate in any season. I love how you styled with a white skirt and camel boots:) Perfect fall look.

    http://www.yuliannova.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Superb look !

    http://www.fruityandpassion.com/2015/12/issey-miyake-ss16-press-day.html

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Gorgeous post! I love the way the scenery compliments your outfit. And your bag from your grandmother is amazing!
    - Kali
    www.in-spades.com

    RépondreSupprimer

Popular Posts

Quote of the week

Quote of the week

Instagram

Subscribe