Fashion In The City

octobre 04, 2015


Well, Fashion Week inspired me this photoshoot and I guess it's normal with all inspirations I get from it. But you are going to tell me there's noting really crazy about this little black dress and maybe yes but who doesn't like a little black dress?! But this one, like all of them I suppose ;) has something special. Actually, I just realize I really love wearing this dress when FW was around. It's probably from the notched neckline and fitted waist and the match of transparency between satin and fishnet. Edgy and feminine, I love absolutely everything about it. Thank you Maje to create this one. Have a look on the website, they recreate a new one, but well like always they're all absolutely amazing.
And you know what, every time I walked into my closet, the dress kept staring back at me begging to take it out for a walk. So this is one of my last photoshoot in Brisbane, I gave in and wore it for no particular reason at all other than the fact that I really wanted to and I think it was a great decision with this sunset, golden hours and view of the Story Bridge of Brisbane photoshoot.
Pick up my all black Chanel Classic Bag and these pretty frange pumps, I had fun wearing this outfit for this Brisbane CBD sunset.
There is also so many ways to wear this dress. You can see an other one, it was for winter, here.
▬▬▬▬▬ 
La Fashion Week m'a inspiré ce photoshoot et je pense que c'est normal avec toutes les inspirations qu'il en ressors. Mais vous allez me dire qu'il n'y a rien de vraiment fou à propos cette petite robe noire, peut-être oui, mais qui n'aime pas une petite robe noire ?! Celle-ci, comme tous les autres, je suppose ;) a quelque chose de spécial. En fait, je me rends compte que j'aime vraiment de cette robe quand la FW est de retour. C'est probablement décolleté échancré et la taille ajustée et le match de transparence entre le satin et la résille. Avant-gardiste et féminine, j'aime absolument tout cette robe. Merci Maje pour avoir créé celle-ci. Jetez un oeil sur le site, ils ont recréé une nouvelle robe mais comme toujours elles sont toutes absolument incroyables.
Et vous savez quoi, chaque fois que j'entre dans mon placard, la robe continue de me fixer suppliant de la porter pour un petit tour. Alors, c'est un de mes derniers photoshoot à Brisbane, que je l'ai porté pour aucune raison particulière sauf le fait que je le voulais vraiment et je pense que ce fut une bonne décision pour cette séance photos avec ce coucher de soleil, ces golden hours et la vue du Story Bridge de Brisbane.
Je porte mon sac Classique all black Chanel et ces sandales à franges, je me suis amusée à porter cette tenue pour ce coucher de soleil de Brisbane.
Il y a tellement de façons de porter cette robe. Vous pouvez en voir une autre, c'était en l'hiver,  ici.









I was wearing:  
Dress Maje
Bag Chanel Classic Chevron Collection SS15
Heels Aquazzura
Earrings Michi Liang
Ring LouenHide

Make Up Couvrance, Innoxa & Chanel


Thanks to the photographer, my BF

You Might Also Like

22 commentaires

  1. Tu es belle comme ça en tenue pour le soir, tes escarpins frangés sont ravissants :-) Bisous Eve

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Your outfit is so chic! Love how you combine pieces and such combination of colors! Great style!
    And I also impressed by your beautiful photos and interesting posts!

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you so so much Diana.
      So much love from you <3
      We also love your blog, great job!
      See you soon.

      Supprimer
  3. Hi Girl!

    We saw you leaving a comment with Kristina Bazan and thought you might be interested in checking out a new Scandinavian luxury fashion blog?

    http://johannaeo.com

    We would be happy to see your happy pretty face there!

    xx,
    The team at Johannaeo

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. What a gorgeous look. Love the striped detail of the dress and the fringed heels. Definitely a classy outfit!

    Velveteencockroach

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I have to say I'm in love with your dress :) And it looks stunning on you! :) xx Maja
    ☀ http://majasmuffin.blogspot.co.at/

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. This is definitely the most perfect black dress. I have a similar dress, but in white and maxi length. Honestly, it is my favourite. Maje designs never disappoint:)

    I love how you styled it with Chanel bag and Aquazurra sandals. So chic!

    http://www.yuliannova.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Yep totally true :)
      Thank you so much Yulia!
      See ya

      Supprimer
  7. great post! happy Friday!

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.rs/

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. I love these Aquazzura heels! Major shoe envy!!! xx

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thx Lovely!
      And change nothing, we love your look <3

      Supprimer

Popular Posts

Quote of the week

Quote of the week

Instagram

Subscribe