City Casual Chanel

août 12, 2015


Hi guys! Loving the combination of jeans with a cool T-shirt. Sometimes an easy-going look gets the job done: it’s easy, cool, effortless and bad ass. It was one of those looks that I threw on in 2 mins and headed out the door!
And for me the best to mix with your easy outfit is to match this one with your favorite amazing handbag. Yes new-in for Frenchies, the Classic Chanel Collection SS 2015 all black. It's definitely the  thing to do to make your look just a little bit more stylish and cool.
I love everything about Brisbane and I feel so lucky anytime I get the chance to have adventures in my future city. Every time I discover a new part I fall more and more in love with Brissy. And on this post you can see a bit of the CBD view.
I do enjoy escaping for a random weekend getaway once in a while, and next weekend back to Noosa. 
Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy this look! Remember to keep it simple with basics! See ya!
▬▬▬▬▬ 
Salut! J'aime associer un jeans avec un simple cool T-shirt. Parfois un look facile à vivre suffit : il est facile, cool, sans effort et bad ass. C'est un de ces look qui en 2 minutes c'est fait et hop on peut y aller !
Et pour moi le meilleur des mélanges avec cette tenue c'est de l'associer avec votre incroyable sac à main favori. Oui new-in pour les Frenchies, le Classique Chanel Collection SS 2015 tout noir. C'est certainement la bonne chose à faire pour rendre votre look un peu plus élégant et cool.
J'aime tout de Brisbane et je me sens tellement chanceuse chaque fois que j'ai la chance de vivre des aventures dans ma future ville. Chaque fois que je découvre une nouvelle partie je tombe de plus en plus amoureuse de Brissy. D'ailleurs vous pouvez apprécier une vue du centre ville sur ce post. J'adore m'échapper pour un week-end au hasard une fois de temps en temps, et le week-end prochain retour à Noosa.
Quoi qu'il en soit, j'espère que vous apprécierez ce look ! Rappelez-vous de faire simple avec les basiques ! A bientôt!



I was wearing :
T-Shirt Agent Ninetynine
Jeans Diesel
Espadrilles Forever 21
Bag Chanel Classic Bag Collection SS 15
Watch Kenneth Cole

Nail Polish Mavala Amber Drop n° 135

Thanks to the photographer, my boyfriend

You Might Also Like

22 commentaires

  1. I'm completely in love with your shoes! Need a pair like them in my life.

    Velveteencockroach

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. This is so casual and still classy, really gorgeous!

    I would appreciate if you visit my blog and tell me what do you think about my outfits!

    Hugs from Macedonia!
    http://christinearabela.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Love this chic look! Your handbag is beautiful.

    Avanti
    xxx
    Avantigarde.wordpress.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Super post! Oby tak dalej :)
    Zapraszamy także do nas:
    http://podhalanskieblogerki.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. LOVE the photos and the location!!!

    http://www.itssuperfashion.com/2015/08/clinique/

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thanks so much Marta, btw we love so much your blog!

      Supprimer
  6. Joli sac :) Bisous, Sand.
    .
    www.taimemode-fashionblog.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. These photos are so pretty. I really like the sandals with the jeans, great combination!

    http://www.theaisleofstyle.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. I love your bag!!!
    I like it!
    http://www.elblogdesilvia.com/
    Kisses

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Me too, so fabulous, we all need one Chanel in our wardrobe!

      Supprimer
  9. Lovely look!

    http://www.adelaacanski.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Lovely blog!
    Happy Sunday:)

    http://www.itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer

Popular Posts

Quote of the week

Quote of the week

Instagram

Subscribe