Spring has sprung

mai 05, 2015


Hello Lovelies! We are coming up on Spring, which means dresses and nice colors are back. First it's really good to be back here again, I missed it but you know student life means exams life. 
In brief, we can say hello again to the warm weather in Europe. Furthermore different comfy pieces are mixing for this outfit. A soft, floppy dress which matches perfectly with the new Rouge Coco Arthur by Chanel, it's pretty much the same color. A colorful scarf as a belt that aligns with my new YSL Baby bag. Don't even get me started about those little ballerinas shoes with leopard print, super comfortable like slippers. I love this brand, they have nice models and it's a pleasure to wear it. Last but not least, I found a super cool moderately priced sunnies brand, have a look on their website. Enjoy!
▬▬▬▬▬ 
Salut les plus Belles ! Le printemps arrive, ce qui signifie que robes et jolies couleurs sont de retour. Tout d'abord, c'est bon d'être de retour ici avec vous, ça m'a bien manqué mais vous savez bien que la vie étudiante veux aussi dire examens.
Bref comme je l'ai dis, nous pouvons enfin dire bonjour au retour des agréables températures en Europe. Par ailleurs différentes pièces confortables se mélangent pour cette tenue. Une robe douce et souple qui correspond parfaitement avec le nouveau Rouge Coco Arthur de Chanel, c'est pratiquement la même couleur. Un foulard coloré en guise de ceinture qui s'harmonise avec mon nouveau sac le Baby bag YSL. Et je ne vous parle pas de ces petites ballerines à imprimé léopard hyper confortable comme des chaussons. J'adore cette marque, ils ont de beaux modèles et c'est un plaisir de les porter. Et pour finir, j'ai trouvé une marque super cool de lunettes de soleil avec des prix  très abordables, allez voir leur site. Enjoy !



I was wearing:
Dress Karl Marc John
Scraf Galeries Lafayette
Ballerinas Reqins
Bag Saint Laurent Baby Sac de Jour
Earrings ILY Couture
Sunnies Wolfnoir

Make Up Innoxa and Couvrance
Rouge Coco Arthur n°440 Chanel  Lipstick


Thanks to the photographer, my dear friend

You Might Also Like

34 commentaires

  1. I really really really like it!

    Alice Cerea,
    BABYWHATSUP.COM
    Join this new blogger network, I'm waiting for you!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Beautiful spring look! I love the bag in the blue for a change, stunning

    Leftbankgirl.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Wow who is this princess??? Wish I had her number... You look beautiful, PM me on FB: Denny O'Halloran

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. You're crazy darling <3 but I still love you :)

      Supprimer
  4. I love the pattern mix of the belt and shoes, looks very nice together! Great look!

    Katie
    http://www.theaisleofstyle.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Amazing Outfit, great PIcs, love your bag

    Check out my new post on my blog
    http://carrieslifestyle.wordpress.com
    Posts online about many styles, Tahiti, Miami, New Zealand, Egypt...

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Those colors together are stunning! I love this bag!
    Dora NEW POST on Bangs Bang | Bloglovin | Facebook

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Beautiful photos and look!
    xx Elle

    New outfit post on:
    www.cherryblossomstreet.com - Swedish Fashion Blogger and Model in TOKYO

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Such a wonderful outfit, I love the combination of colors, it's gorgeous!

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. You look so beautiful! The whole outfit is perfect.
    Love the bag!

    xoxo
    www.modacpital-blog.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Love the look!
    xx
    Mademoiselle Coconath
    http://mllecoconath.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Yes, I definitely know student life means exams life because I just finished my college life
    Thanks for sharing
    Term Paper Writers for Hire

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. I also remember my school life because at that time we enjoyed a lot
    Thanks for sharing this post
    Nice Sharing
    Buy College Assignment Help Online

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thanks Alicia and that's right we can enjoy a lot in free time, like for the next 4 months now :D

      Supprimer
  13. Beautiful photos, I love all of the bright colors!

    http://www.theaisleofstyle.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. I love my student life because it has much fun like social gathering
    Thanks for sharing
    Pay for Best University Assignment Online

    RépondreSupprimer

Popular Posts

Quote of the week

Quote of the week

Instagram

Subscribe