Black White

février 28, 2015


Hello Lovelies! Today you can discover a warm look, perfect to have a walk in the city in a french winter. The outfit was composed of a lot of black and just a touch of white with a big long and warm scarf. I also love my coat with leather pockets that match with my leather pants. Do you like it? Kisses and happy weekend!
▬▬▬▬▬ 
Salut mes Jolies ! Aujourd'hui vous pouvez découvrir un look bien chaud, parfait pour une balade en ville durant l'hiver français. Il y a beaucoup de noir dans ce look et juste un touche de blanche avec cette longue et bien chaude écharpe. J'aime aussi mon manteau avec ses poches en cuir qui se mixent parfaitement avec mon pantalon en cuir. Vous aimez ? Bisous et bon weekend !




I was wearing:
Coat The Kooples
Pants Zara
Boots Bocage
Bag Capucines Louis Vuitton
Scarf Zara

Make Up Innoxa Eyeliner Mascara
Nail Polish L'Oréal Paris WAX Effect aux chandelles n°885 with glitters


Thanks to the photographer, my sister

You Might Also Like

12 commentaires

  1. Great look, love the scarf!

    http://vivid-room.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. wow wow wow that's all i can say you are such a natural Beauty
    and your style is so classy and yet casual
    i love the boots
    and your hair is amazing <3

    hope you too visit my Blog <3
    http://miss-amelyrose.blogspot.de/

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Your scarf is to die for
    www.populairelife.co.uk

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. i love it. Great Outfit!

    Check out my new post on my travel and Fashion blog about "my walk-in wardrobe"
    http://carrieslifestyle.wordpress.com

    New Posts online about Hollywood, South Africa, Beijing, Monaco ...

    RépondreSupprimer

Popular Posts

Quote of the week

Quote of the week

Instagram

Subscribe