Private Beach at Italian Sunset Time

septembre 02, 2014


Hi guys ! I've already landed back in Australia but I need to share this late simple outfit at sunset time with you. Perfect light for a nice photo shoot on our private beach in the gulf of Naples. 
▬▬▬▬▬ 
Salut tout le monde ! J'ai déjà atterrie en Australie mais je dois partager avec vous cette simple robe que nous avons shooté au coucher du soleil. Parfaite lumière pour un jolie shooting sur la plage privée de notre hotel dans le golfe de Naples.


I was wearing:
Dress Sweewë
Thongs Havaianas
Watch IceWatch
Bracelets Hipanema

Thanks to Towers Hotel Stabiae Sorrento Coast  & the photographer my boyfriend

You Might Also Like

2 commentaires

  1. Favoloso!
    Nuovo post da me: http://theroaronthecatwalk94.blogspot.it/2014/09/denmark-between-dream-and-reality-un.html passa e fammi sapere cosa ne pensi!
    Se vuoi segui il mio blog! Ti aspetto, baci :*

    Fabulous!
    New post from me: http://theroaronthecatwalk94.blogspot.it/2014/09/denmark-between-dream-and-reality-un.html passes and let me know what you think!
    If you want to follow my blog! I'll wait, kisses: *

    RépondreSupprimer

Popular Posts

Quote of the week

Quote of the week

Instagram

Subscribe