Camp Site on Stradbroke Island

septembre 16, 2014


Last weekend I discovered a new island of Queensland, Stradbroke Island. It's the third island that I  have discovered in Australia and one thing is sure they're all different. Straddie has a unique gift to easily show you wild animals like kangaroos, koalas, dolphins and whales. I will show more in the next post about this island.
We had our camp site just near where we took this shoot and it's another part of Australia I like where you can just be in osmosis with the nature. Just one more thing and after you can enjoy photos, I'm more and more crazy every day about this country and I can't believe one day it will be my new home :)


Le weekend dernier j'ai eu le plaisir de découvrir une nouvelle île du Queensland, Stradbroke Island. C'est la troisième île que je découvre en Australie et une chose est sûr c'est qu'elles sont toutes différentes. Straddie a l'unique pouvoir de vous offrir une extrême facilitée d'observer des animaux sauvages sur leur territoire d'origine comme des kangourous, des koalas, des dauphins et des baleines. Je vous ferez découvrir un peu plus de l'île dans le prochain article.
Nous avions installer notre camp juste où l'on a pris ces photos et c'est une autre partie de l'Australie que j'adore, être juste en osmose avec la nature. Une dernière chose et vous allez pouvoir découvrir les photos, je suis de plus en plus folle de ce pays, je ne peux pas croire qu'un jour ce sera mon nouveau chez moi :)




Blue Lake
Wild Kangaroo
Main Beach
 I was wearing: 
Dress Kookaï 
Sweater Kookaï
Bag Caudalie
Sunnies Ray Ban

Thanks to the photographer, my boyfriend

You Might Also Like

12 commentaires

  1. ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!

    xxx Linsey from POSE-BLOG.com

    You can also check my BLOGLOVIN & FACEBOOK if you like! :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Beautiful view and pictures! Now bad location at all!!
    I hope your fall has been great! Mine has been wonderful. I was at the London Fashion Week for four days and it was just amazing! I can't wait to go back next year. xx

    www.searchingforlbd.com

    www.searchingforlbd.com

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thanks so much Heidi, your blog is very natural I love it! xo

      Supprimer
  3. Love the dress! Absolutely stunning photos

    Made in Mauve

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you so much <3, your have a cute blog! xo

      Supprimer

Popular Posts

Quote of the week

Quote of the week

Instagram

Subscribe