Last days in South of France

août 14, 2014


Hi from my home. This is my last week at Sanary/Mer and before I leave I would like to share with you where I live and the beautiful panoramic scenery you can find here. I chose a casual outfit with my favorite shirt and vintage boots. I hope you will like the pics :)


Salut depuis chez moi. C'est ma dernière semaine à Sanary/Mer et je voudrais partager avec vous où je vis et le magnifique panorama que vous pouvez trouver ici. J'ai choisi une tenue détendue avec ma chemise préférée et mes boots vintages. J'espère que vous aimerais les photos :) 


I was wearing :  
Zara T-shirt
Abercrombie & Fitch  Shirt
Bershka jeans short
Bag Mango
Sunnies Mango
Old Boots vintage

Thanks to the photographer my boyfriend

You Might Also Like

4 commentaires

  1. Looks like a great time! France is so beautiful

    XX

    http://floortjeloves.com
    https://www.facebook.com/Floortjeloves

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you :) We will have a look on your website ! Stay tuned !

      Supprimer
  2. your photos make me want to go to the beach immediately :) they turned out wonderful

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. South of France is a really nice place, you should come :) thanks for visiting us on frenchiesunderthesun !

      Supprimer

Popular Posts

Quote of the week

Quote of the week

Instagram

Subscribe