Spring Outfit

avril 16, 2014


Le printemps est finalement là ! J'ai décidé aujourd'hui de porter un slim vert pastel avec un simple T-shirt blanc. J'ai ajouté des escarpins nudes pour relever l'allure sport-chic. Enfin j'ai associé une pochette printanière avec des papillons dessus. 
▬▬▬▬▬ 
Here comes spring ! Today I decided to wear pastel green skinny pants with a simple white T-shirt. I added nude heels to brighten up the sporty chic look. Finally, I included a spring clutch with butterflies on it. 


I was wearing:
T-shirt Petit Bateau
Jeans LTB
Shoes Zara
Clutch Textile Federation
Rings Agatha and Calvin Klein


Thanks to the photographer, my sister

You Might Also Like

8 commentaires

  1. Lovelu pics & outfit!
    <3 Alex
    www.lefffka.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. You should be a model! Your outfit is simple yet beautiful :)

    Much love, www.anniepop.com xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. The bag and panties are amazing! So bright and sunny!

    xo
    http://rococostyle.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thanks Eva ! Continue your blog, I like it !

      Supprimer
  4. So lovely dear!!
    Would you like to follow each other?? Let me know!! :))


    NEW POST!!
    NUNCA ES DEMASIADO ROSA (BLOG)
    FACEBOOK

    RépondreSupprimer

Popular Posts

Quote of the week

Quote of the week

Instagram

Subscribe