Casual Outfit

mars 11, 2014


The sun is coming in Limoges! Consequently, I would like to share this casual spring look with you. A pair of jeans, a shirt and wedge sneakers: this is the best combination to spend a great week-end. Enjoy ! 


Voici le soleil à Limoges ! J'en profite donc pour partager avec vous ce look printanier et casual. Un jeans, une chemise et une paire de basket compensée : voici ce que je pense être les meilleurs alliés pour passer un bon week-end. Profitez de votre week-end !


I was wearing:
Jacket 1.2.3
 Shirt Laura Clément
Jeans Diesel
Sneakers Serafini 
Vintage Bag

Thanks to the photographer, my sister

You Might Also Like

8 commentaires

  1. Hi Claire. I like very much your cardigan and your bag are really nice!!!This is the first time I see your blog and is the first time that I write. I'm a blogger from Italy. If you want, take a look at my blog and let me know what you think. Kisses,
    Eni

    http://eniwherefashion.blogspot.it/

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Very pretty and girly outfit - i love it! :)

    http://www.lefffka.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thanks Aleksandra ! So cute your blog !! Continue xx

      Supprimer

Popular Posts

Quote of the week

Quote of the week

Instagram

Subscribe